DN2K is always looking for great new talent in sales and product development.
For information on current job openings, please send an e-mail with your
Director of Quality / Support
The Director is responsible for preserving the standard of the product and services provided by the business.
Tier 1 & 2 Support (Customer Help Desk and Technical Support)
- Accessible to all customers and end users
- Research, investigate, and resolve reported Issues
- Facilitate the escalation and resolution of issues to product development
- Manage compliance with customer service level agreements
- Manage deployment of scheduled and maintenance software releases.
- Own the ongoing Process Quality Management System and Improvement
- Manage the tools required to track customers and issues
- Daily Status Reports on all open customer tickets and updates on activities
- Lead weekly Change Management Board prioritizing reported issues
- JIRA Issue Maintenance
- Generation and execution of test plans/cases
- Reporting and tracking of issues during development and release sprints in SCRUM environment
- Ensure software releases meet quality standards prior to deploymen
The Software Architect is responsible for all technical aspects of the software architecture and implementation.
Owns the architecture for the software system
- Drives product architecture through design and implementation that support the delivery on product requirements.
- Proactively monitors the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations
- Makes critical architecture decisions in terms of implementation, operations, and maintenance.
- Leads and mentors development team
- Leads by example as an active member of SCRUM development team
- Inspires, mentors, and encourages colleagues to apply industry best practices.
Works with management
- Explain benefits and justify investment in architecture direction and changes during interations.
- Ensure stakeholders can understand, evaluate, and reason about software architecture.
Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineer is responsible for design and development of DN2K Software solutions.
Works in an Agile development methodology (SCRUM)
- Participates in daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Actively work backlog items (features) with other team members based on prioritization
Participate as a Cross-Functional Team Member
- Has the skills aligned with the technology stack and/or capable of learning new skills
- Not only perform development; but, perform software testing and quality assurance, performance tuning,
improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Analyze, recommend, and resolve production issues
Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding, and debugging of software platform
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented design and analysis
- Test-Driven development, software modeling, and simulation.