Unified Operations with Six Clicks or Less
DN2K provides unique solutions that allow customers to monitor the real-time performance and operations of remote assets. As a software development and hardware integrations company, the DN2K team has over 12 years experience in delivering secure, reliable and cost-effective solutions to the marketplace. We provide real world solutions for real world problems to improve your up time and reduce your cost of operations.
Anyone who owns or manages remotely located assets realizes the need to know the health of those assets. Downtime means loss of revenue and disruption of operations. Traditional methods require that someone physically travel to the remote location to determine how systems are operating.
DN2K has developed a system that displays the condition, location, and performance of your assets located anywhere in the world, all from a personal computer or smart phone. Data is presented on an intuitive user console. The system sends necessary alarms via e-mail, text message, or phone when any asset operates outside of specifications or completely fails. In addition to monitoring, the system also provides the capability to remotely and securely control those assets.
Manage Multiple Different Systems in a Single View
A major issue organizations face is pulling the critical information from many different systems and sources into one view that makes sense. Many manufacturers can monitor the condition of their own brand of equipment, machinery, or sensors. The problem arises when an asset has parts that are supplied by multiple manufacturers.
DN2K has developed a platform that provides a unified view of the health and status of all sensors, components, or data that are part of your critical asset. Any authorized computer can be used to access the system; managers can easily determine global readiness; specialists can see subsystems of the smallest assets. Changing the user display from a global view down to the specific details of a part on the smallest asset is done in no more than six intuitive clicks of a mouse. This can be applied to either fixed or mobile assets.
Dynamically Allocate Communications Bandwidth
By utilizing sophisticated data reduction methods, the DN2K system is designed to make the most efficient use of communications, thereby making remote access fast, reliable, secure and affordable. This is particularly beneficial when satellite communications is the only means available.
DN2K can allocate bandwidth on demand, so as your need for information goes up, the bandwidth will be there. During downtimes or slow production windows, you don’t pay for unneeded bandwidth. We offer a broad range of satellite communications options to meet your needs, but also support standard broadband, cellular, or terrestrial communications options.
As an added capability, DN2K can provide standby disaster recovery satellite networks to keep you operating in the event of a natural disaster or other traditional network failure.
- Monitor and control any fixed or mobile asset, located anywhere in the world using no more than six intuitive clicks of a mouse
- Access voice, video and data from hundreds or more assets in near real time in a way that does not overwhelm the available communications infrastructure
- Easily manage large, complex systems that were previously considered beyond the scope of available technology
- Configure user access levels to the largest and smallest components for maximum flexibility and use
- Facilitate an easy to use logistics overlay for all operations, no matter how remote
- Provide secure operations and communications connections
- Remain “outside” and non-invasive of all existing operations, hardware and software
- Ensure affordable, cost effective acquisition and life cycle sustainment